So this week I don't have a lot of time to write but I want to let you know that transfers were yesterday! So I am going to stay here in Monte Vermelho with a mini! A mini missionary is someone who wants to serve a mission so they come serve with a missionary anywhere from 1-6 weeks. She is super cool and I am really excited to serve with her. I'm kind of nervous to be senior companion already since I just finished training but I know that I am meant to be with her for some reason. This transfer is going to be great.
10 sisters died today. RIP. They will be missed. I am especially going to miss Sister Valenzuela who was living in the same house as me. She is so funny. They will leave at 11 tonight. It's so crazy.
I will send you some pictures so you know that I actually did stuff this week. I miss you all so much. Ficam bem! Amo voces!
Com muito amor,
Sister Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment